May 13, 2009

This is about poop. You have been warned

No quarter yet. Elijah says I need to buy him some prunes so that he can poop out the quarter. Today after he ate a big lunch, he says to me: "All that food should have moved that quarter down." The kid is a riot.

I have decided to leave the quarter search up to my hubby. I donned the blue surgical gloves. I sorted through one of Elijahs BMs.


Not

Going

To

Do

That

Again.


I almost puked. Really, it's one thing to wipe a poopy butt, it's another to actually squish poop in your fingers. See? Gross right? Bleh!


I am really not up to the task of poop sorting. Seriously, don't they have some kind of poop sorting machine I could have borrowed from the hospital?

Anyone want a job? I know things are bad in the job market so if you know of anyone......

Okay, bad joke...whatever! It's not like I am a certain comedian wishing people dead. Boo-Yeah!

Hey! Look what I got today!




Who says Mother's Day ends on Sunday?

Seriously, (I say that a lot don't I? Seriously) all of this fruit will surely bring about a 'movement'.

Leave comments. I like that. :)

2 comments:

pam said...

Keep the stories coming! You make me laugh and realize I'm not the only one with crazy stories. Make sure to keep all your logs so when your kids are older you can share your great adventures with them!
Love ya!

Where's The Asprin said...

You should start a blog. I know you would have great stories.

I am going to print out these blog entries and make a little book of them. When I find time around all these adventures. Ooh remember when we took a road trip to Colorado and we stayed at a camp for families? I was so not 'there' yet. Look at me now. lol!