Feb 22, 2008

A letter to my eggs.....

Dear Eggs,

Thank you for your generous contribution to my reproductive years. We have had many wonderful years together. You have served me well and come through for me many times. I am not going to be equivocal but rather, I will cut to the chase.

Quite frankly, it is time to end our relationship. Don't worry, I am not going to cut you off completely or kick you out into the street, but I just don't need your services any longer so you can stop producing now. We have had a pretty good run. We have made beautiful miracles together and I thank you, but we must part ways now. The party is over. I have run out of food and drink, literally, due to the delightful miracles you have helped create. These miracles are eating us out of house and home. Really, you should see my bare cupboards. I am like the old woman in the shoe, which is another issue; my age. I am not getting any younger, therefore you really should be slowing down as well.

Although I am happy with the beautiful results of our relationship with Mr. Sperm, your business partner, I can no longer continue this way. I have run out of room in my home. I am going to have to start lining the children up at dinner and assigning them numbers.

I am moving on with my life. I cannot go on with this relationship anymore. I am tired. This baby making business has taken its toll. Your associate Mr. Sperm has not necessarily agreed to this but unless you two can come to some kind of an agreement I refuse further contact.

Please know that this was a difficult decision, but one that must be made. Somehow you will get through this. I know I will.

Thanks again Eggs, I will miss you.

Really, I will.

Your friend,

Tree - Mother of 4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(wheresthefamily)

Whoooaaa...what the hell happened here...

Is this some sort of message to me?

Where's The Asprin said...

HA HA HA! It's just a silly thing I thought of while trying to get comfortable one night. I was thinking about those little eggs that keep me pregnant and my mind went with it. I don't want anymore little stinkers running around!! Do you? I mean we could, I suppose find a way to let you carry the babies and I could go to work. :) lol!

Where's The Asprin said...

yES MY SON, A MESSAGE FROM GOD VIA YOUR WIFE.

LOVE MOM ( who looks awesome in the scooby Doo Scrubs) NOT !!!!!!