I am ballooning up! I have discovered my cankles. Can you say water retention?

I am amazed that I can even see my feet with this big belly sticking out. We have just 18 days left to go. Let's hope Sam decides to make her appearance on time and not early. I tell her to wait. Yes, that means I talk to my belly.
These days I am keeping my gas tank at least half full. You never know! I wouldn't want to run out of gas on the way to the hospital. Some days I imagine driving myself to the hospital while in labor, with the kids bouncing around in the backseat. That would be something to write about.
We are having our kitchen redone. Thursday we had our new laminate floor installed in the kitchen. Friday morning I flooded the downstairs because the contractor who said it was okay to run the washer failed to put the hose back into the wall and my rinse cycle leaked out onto the floor, the new laminate floor, which is not supposed to get that wet. It had to be replaced. The water soaked a large area. The levee broke!

The best part about Friday is that the floor was replaced by the end of the day. Way to go contractors.
Today I took a long warm bath. It was nice, quiet for about 3 minutes. Then of course I had company, and then more company as the boys crowded around the tub to ask me a million questions. Couldn't this wait? I told them "out"! Moments later Spencer returned very excited to tell me that another one of his teeth had fallen out. He jumped up and down and then ran down the hall to tell Elijah and to show him his bloody tooth. It's now safely tucked under his pillow. I must remember to switch it out with a dollar. Since (according to him) he never sleeps this might pose a problem. I must be sly.
Michael and I are almost to the halfway point. It seems like it should be more than half way. If only. He will be home before we know it and then I am taking a leave of absence. Ha ha ha!
5 comments:
(wheresthefamily)
Almost halfway there girl, almost. Does Spencer think he is getting a thousand dollars this time?
Cankles and a flood, doeas life really get any better than that?
lol! Spencer seemed a little let down that he got only a dollar again. I must explain inflation to him.
Woweee to halfway!
(wheresthefamily)
Tell him he is lucky the tooth fairy did not bring him some cankles.
OR rocks. He seems to think he can make big bucks off of the tooth fairy.
(wheresthefamily)
Rocks, that would not be very nice. Give the kid 5-20 next time so he can actually buy something. $1 does not get you much anymore. Tell him you found his original tooth as it is always worth the most.
Post a Comment