Saturday was Spencer's 6th birthday party. Wow! How time flies when you are having fun and wiping noses and changing dirty diapers and tying shoes and fixing boo boos and watching them off to their first day of school. Before you know it they are off to college.
*Sigh*
Spencer decided on a Scooby Doo theme.
Fun with friends
Wonder what Gabe is thinking about.
Elijah enjoys the cake!
The superheroes.
The day ended with the kids playing outside with Spencer's new torpedo plane transformer, which I received much slack for from Meghan.

Apparently I am going to see many toys such as these in the future, complements of Meghan.
Speaking of Meghan, can you come back? We so miss you round here. It seems so quiet here after you left. NOT that you made a lot of noise or anything. The boys kept saying how they missed you. At the end of the day I ask them each what was their best and worst part of the day was. When I asked them what the worst part was they said when Meghan left.
I will make more of the pink stuff. :)
2 comments:
(wheresthefamily)
No email or phones for the last couple days and doubtful they will be up anytime soon.
Love and miss you, gotta run.
P.S. I like the pink marshmellow stuff but I really miss the sweet potatoes and the apple pie
The pink stuff was for Meghan.
I don't think the sweet potatoes turned out as good this year so you didn't miss a thing.
We miss you here. It was very good to talk with you this morning. Can't wait to see the stache!
Post a Comment