Spencer made the Teddy Bear Honor Roll this semester. He has an almost perfect attendance, does great with his academics and makes friends easy. We attended the ceremony at his school yesterday. He was so cute waving to us from afar. This was the best shot I could get of him.
Here are Gabriel and Elijah at the park today. Today it was 75 degrees outside. We aren't complaining.
Have a great Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
(Wheresthefamily)
Thanks for the pics and the updates. I hope Meg made it safe. Thinking of you and eating Gilato. :)
Yeah thanks! Wish I was there with you exploring AND eating gelato. Maybe we can go back some day. Would the military let us go overseas with all of our kids? That would be great!
Meghan is here. Sleeping. :) Happy Thanksgiving dear.
(wheresthefamily)
I was lookinf for a camera but there were not any throw away ones at the NEX I went to, although I did not go to the big base here, just the closest one.
Doubtful I will be getting a camera anytime soon, but I will try to have a coupel friends lend me some of the pictures they are taking and I will email them back to you.
If you have sent my flash drive already then it will be a lot faster as I can give it to them and have their pictures on my own flash drive without having to bother them a couple of times for their laptops as well as their flash drives/pictures.
Anyway, all is good here and I wish I had pictures to send back...but then again you have been here already. lol
Give Meghan a big hug from me as she will need it after the way the Aggies slapped the Longhorns around last night.
Post a Comment