Sep 24, 2009

Decadent Chocolate Eclair

Naptime...it's not just for kids.

Ten minute snoozers are perfect pick ups.

Eating 3 brownies is not.

I indulged. I should never have made those brown delights. I even slathered some left-over chocolate frosting on top. I have fallen and I cannot get up! Guess in my mind I believe that because I ran ten miles the other day that I can now eat anything I want.

Nope! Nada! No brain, that is not how it works.

The next step is to get rid of the fat. FAT BE GONE!! If only it were that easy.

Oh joy. I can hear the brownies in the other room. "Psst! come have another one! You have room in your tummy and we are oh so goooooood!"

Here.

Make these so I don't have to be the only one:

Decadent Chocolate Elair

1 box graham crackers
3 1/2 c. milk
2 sm. boxes French Vanilla instant pudding Mix
8 oz. Cool Whip

Chocolate Topping:
1c. Sugar
1/4 c. milk
1/3 c. cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick margarine

Line bottom of 9x13-inch pan with whole graham crakers in single layer, set aside. To prepare pudding mixture, blend 2 boxes pudding mix with milk on low speed of mixer for about 2 minutes. Then fold in Cool Whip with a spoon. Spread 1/2 the pudding mixture on top of graham crackers, then place another layer of graham crackers on top of pudding. Then pour balance of pudding on 2nd layer of crackers. Cover with 3rd layer of crackers. TOPPING: Boil all ingredients together in saucepan over medium heat just long enough to remove lumps, stirring constantly. Let cool slightly and pour over top layer. Chill for 10 hours before serving. Serves 10 to 12.

No comments: