Oct 29, 2007

Halloween Stuff


This past weekend was somewhat productive. Michael has made progress on the downstairs half bath. At least I won't have to climb the stairs every time I have to 'go' which is a lot these days. Go figure.

Halloween is approaching. Saturday we took the boys to the Halloween party at one of the hangers on base. The boys enjoyed themselves. Elijah was a little nervous going through the fist hallway of doom, which was a spooky hallway of cobwebs, monsters and loud scary music.

Of course the kids ate tons of cotton candy and popcorn and other sweet treats and more cotton candy.

They consumed so much sugar they were bouncing off the walls even later that day. Mental image: Have you ever seen a cat in a very energetic mood? Yeah, only there are three of them and they are bigger and more destructive. Fortunately we did not have another episode of this:





We don't have a costume for Gabriel just yet. I wanted to make him into a pirate as we have all that is needed, or so I thought. Seems some of the pieces to his costume have gone missing. Maybe he can be Spiderman. We have plenty of those!

Case in point our two superheroes:





ANXIOUSLY waiting for cotton candy. They should serve it with an antidote.









More EATING!!



The Boys





And in case you are wondering, I am not dressing up as Hotgirl. As a certain person mentioned, I might be too old for that! :)


Oh and you know, you can comment here. We like that. Go ahead! Just left click below where it's printed '0 comments' and go from there.

No comments: